Ponds & Waterfalls Long Island
"All work Completed by Design and Build Landscape"
- The main factors to consider when determining where to locate your pond, including the view from your house, sunlight exposure, and access to electricity and water.
- Why a larger pond, with a higher volume of water, will be easier to maintain than a small pond.
- The average price ranges for ponds, based on their size.
- The main factors that will impact the final price of your pond.
- Ideas for contemporary pond designs, which are often characterized by straight lines, right angles simple materials and floating stepping stones.
- The best locations for formal pond styles and the most popular formal pond shapes and design features.
- Ideas for integrating a waterfall into your pondscape to provide sound and movement.
- The most important factors to consider when designing a waterfall, such as keeping it in scale with the size of the pond and building it on a slope to achieve a more natural look.
- The three basic options for pond liners (flexible, preformed and poured concrete) and the best applications for each type.
- Tips for growing aquatic pond plants that will help keep your pond in ecological balance without chemicals or expensive equipment.
- The various types of aquatic pond plants and the role each one plays in pond design.
- Ideas for lighting a backyard pond to create dramatic effects, highlight certain features of a pond, and ensure safety.
- How to use underwater lighting in a pond to highlight fountains, sculptures and other special features
Area's of Service: Long Island NY Nassau County & Suffolk County