Long Island Masonry Contractors
- Roslyn long island hgtv Backyard
- Manhasset Blue stone walkway with real stone stoop.
- East norwich Front entrance bluestone treads and clay brick
- Driveway and paver stoop
- Bellmore poolscape with diving rock
- Blue stone walwalkway leading to paver patio Sayville
- Paver driveway with walkway leading to stoop
- Poolscape Long island
- Massapequa poolscape with landscaping
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pool coping and pavers around the pool
- Paver stoop and stone porch Woodmere
- Paver steps with pvc railing
- Fire pit
- Landscaping and pavers around pool
- Out door grill
- Front walway with landscaping
- Massapequa contemporary style
"All work Completed by Design and Build Landscape"
Rather than upgrading to a larger home, many people are looking to expand their living space outdoors. As a result, patios are becoming larger, more luxurious, and more sheltered. Outdoor patios have become hubs of activity geared towards entertaining and relaxing. A well-designed patio will not only add additional living space to your home, but also increase its resale value.
Long Island Masonry Contractors Design and build Landscape
Area's of Service: Long Island NY Nassau County & Suffolk County