Long Island - Masonry - Patios - Driveways
- Patio with Landscaping and Light piers. Wantagh Long Island.
- Bluestone walkway with Landscaping. Manhasset Long Island.
- Backyard Paradise Roslyn Long Island.
- Blue stone patio with stone custom grill and firepit. Manhasset Long Island.
- Cambridge paver steps, stoop and Walkway. Oyster bay Long Island.
- Cambridge Paver Patio. Sunbathing area with landscaping.
- Blue stone walkway to paver patio. Sayville Long Island.
- Woodmere Masonry Design. Long Island.
- East Norwich stoop and front landing. Bluestone with brick.
- Paver driveway with paver stoop Long Island. Oceanside Long island.
- Cambridge pavers Front entry walkway with landscaping. Blacktop driveway with pavers.
- Custom stone grill with lighting, granite, sink and refrigerator. L shaped Grill.
- Walkway with stoop and Landscaping. Massapequa Long Island.
- Cambridge paver patio. Patio overlooking the bay.
- Cambridge pavers stoop and walkway with paver driveway. Front entry leading to porch.
- Paver patio. Diving rock and Firepit.
- Outdoor grill. Clean basic grill.
- Clay paver patio Manhasset Long Island. Backyard patio.
- Reclamied Clay pavers from walkway to make a nice backyard patio. Massapequa Long island.
- Outdoor Kitchen Roslyn Long Island Overlooking pool area.
- Beliguim block driveway with blacktop. Three car Driveway.
- Lake Success Bluestone paver and landscaping. Front Entryway Lake success.
- Outdoor grill-patio-Gas Firepit. Backyard entertaining area.
- Stone and paver porch Woodmere. Cambridge Pavers.
- Bluestone style paver Great Neck Long island. Patio overlooking lake.
- Paver driveway Cambridge paver Driveway.
- Cambridge outdoor Grill Granite top
- Paver Walkway Walkway leading to front entry way.
- Firepit Cambridge Firepit.
- Blacktop driveway Paver inlay and walkway.
"All work Completed by Design and Build Landscape"
The most important thing about installing a patio is the layout. In order to have a nice flow and look aesthetically pleasing to the eye you need a good design. Most companies can install a patio correctly but you need an experienced company that understands the principles of design and use them correctly, in order to have an outdoor living space that is functional and appealing. We have experienced designers to assist with this process to get the patio that you envision. More photos Here
Services: Patio installations, Walkways, (Paver, asphalt or concrete Driveways), Backyard patios, Fire pits, Outdoor grills and Light piers. paver patio designs, brick patios, masonry stone work.
Call us today - And one of our designers will visit your property and with your outdoor renovations in mind suggest the most appealing and cost effective plan.
Whether it's a large patio or small walkway, we will give you ideas that best complements your home. We can recommend a material (stone, pavers, and or brick) based on style and affordability. If the project requires a design we will present you a design for your home from our experience and your needs.
Instead of upgrading to a larger home, many people are looking to expand their living space outdoors. As a result, patios are becoming larger and more luxurious. Outdoor patios have become the center of activity geared towards entertaining and relaxing. A well-designed patio will not only add additional living space to your home, but also increase its resale value.
Long Island Masonry Contractors
Design and build Landscape
Area's of Service: Long Island NY Nassau County & Suffolk County