Long Island Masonry Company - Patios - Pavers
- Pool Patio Cambridge pavers Nassau County Long Island
- Backyard Paradise Roslyn Long Island.
- Modern Design patio With Barbecue and Lighting.
- Sliver travertine patio With outdoor entertaining area.
- Bluestone walkway with Landscaping. Manhasset Long Island.
- Patio with Landscaping and Light piers. Wantagh Long Island.
- Backyard Pool Patio Nassau County Cambridge pavers with travertine coping
- Blue stone patio with stone custom grill and firepit. Manhasset Long Island.
- Cambridge smooth XL paver Driveway with brick inlay. Roslyn Long Island, NY
- Massapequa Pool Patio
- East Hills Bluestone walkway and stone stoop. Landscaping surrounds walkway.
- Backyard Patio with Firepit area. Nassau County LI
- Cambridge paver steps, stoop and Walkway. Oyster bay Long Island.
- Nassau county patio Patio installed with stone bench, firepit, and barbecue.
- Outdoor grill-patio-Gas Firepit.
Call Us Today for a Free Estimate. (516) 355-8114
The most important thing about installing a patio is the layout. In order to have a nice flow and look aesthetically pleasing to the eye you need a good design. Most companies can install a patio correctly but you need an experienced company that understands the principles of design and use them correctly, in order to have an outdoor living space that is functional and appealing. We have experienced designers to assist with this process to get the patio that you envision.
Give your Local Masonry Contractors a call today for a Free Estimate.
Services: Patio installations, Walkways, (Paver, asphalt or concrete Driveways), Backyard patios, Fire pits, Outdoor grills and Light piers. paver patio designs, brick patios, masonry stone work. Long Island Patio Contractors: Paver, Brick, Stone, Concrete Driveways, asphalt, brick, paver and concrete Walkways. Builder of Outdoor kitchens, bars, stone grills, Pool patios, Brick veneer, stoops, steps Outdoor living spaces, Masonry Designs.
Call us today - And one of our designers will visit your property and with your outdoor renovations in mind suggest the most appealing and cost effective plan. Whether it's a large patio or small walkway, we will give you ideas that best complements your home. We can recommend a material (stone, pavers, and or brick) based on style and affordability. If the project requires a design we will present you a design for your home from our experience and your needs. Instead of upgrading to a larger home, many people are looking to expand their living space outdoors. As a result, patios are becoming larger and more luxurious. Outdoor patios have become the center of activity geared towards entertaining and relaxing. A well-designed patio will not only add additional living space to your home, but also increase its resale value.
20 year warranty on patio installation's. More photos Here
Brochures of Paver Company's that we use.
Long Island Masonry Company
Design and build Landscape
Certified Cambridge installer