Long Island - Masonry - Patios - Pavers - Driveways
- Pool Patio Cambridge pavers Nassau County Long Island
- Sliver travertine patio With outdoor entertaining area.
- Backyard Paradise Roslyn Long Island.
- Modern Design patio With Barbecue and Lighting.
- Bluestone walkway with Landscaping. Manhasset Long Island.
- Patio with Landscaping and Light piers. Wantagh Long Island.
- Blue stone patio with stone custom grill and firepit. Manhasset Long Island.
- Cambridge smooth XL paver Driveway with brick inlay. Roslyn Long Island, NY
- East Hills Bluestone walkway and stone stoop. Landscaping surrounds walkway.
- Stone pool with two tier patio. Patio Long Island
- Backyard Patio with Firepit area. Nassau County LI
- Cambridge paver steps, stoop and Walkway. Oyster bay Long Island.
- Nassau county patio Patio installed with stone bench, firepit, and barbecue.
- Outdoor grill-patio-Gas Firepit.
- Custom stone grill with lighting, granite, sink and refrigerator. L shaped Grill.
- Cambridge paver patio. Patio overlooking the bay.
- Backyard Patio Installation Massapequa Long Island, NY Using two different color pavers for patio.
"All work Completed by Design and Build Landscape"
The most important thing about installing a patio is the layout. In order to have a nice flow and look aesthetically pleasing to the eye you need a good design. Most companies can install a patio correctly but you need an experienced company that understands the principles of design and use them correctly, in order to have an outdoor living space that is functional and appealing. We have experienced designers to assist with this process to get the patio that you envision.
Give your Local Masonry Contractors a call today for a Free Estimate.
Services: Patio installations, Walkways, (Paver, asphalt or concrete Driveways), Backyard patios, Fire pits, Outdoor grills and Light piers. paver patio designs, brick patios, masonry stone work. Long Island Patio Contractors: Paver, Brick, Stone, Concrete Driveways, asphalt, brick, paver and concrete Walkways. Builder of Outdoor kitchens, bars, stone grills, Pool patios, Brick veneer, stoops, steps Outdoor living spaces.
Call us today - And one of our designers will visit your property and with your outdoor renovations in mind suggest the most appealing and cost effective plan.
Whether it's a large patio or small walkway, we will give you ideas that best complements your home. We can recommend a material (stone, pavers, and or brick) based on style and affordability. If the project requires a design we will present you a design for your home from our experience and your needs..
Instead of upgrading to a larger home, many people are looking to expand their living space outdoors. As a result, patios are becoming larger and more luxurious. Outdoor patios have become the center of activity geared towards entertaining and relaxing. A well-designed patio will not only add additional living space to your home, but also increase its resale value. 20 year warranty on patio installation's.More photos Here
Long Island Masonry Contractors
Design and build Landscape
Certified Cambridge installerArea's of Service: Long Island NY Nassau County & Suffolk CountyBabylon | Baldwin | Bay Shore | Bellmore | Bethpage | Commack | Copiague | Coram | Deer Park | Dix Hills | East Islip | East Meadow | East Northport | East Setauket | Farmingdale | Farmingville | Fire Island | Freeport | Garden City | Glen Cove | Great Neck | Hamptons | Hauppauge | Hicksville | Holbrook | Holtsville | Huntington | Islandia | Jericho | Kings Park | Levittown | Lindenhurst | Long Beach | Lynbrook | Manhasset | Manorville | Massapequa |Massapequa park | Melville | Merrick | Mineola | New Hyde Park | North Fork | North New Hyde Park | Northport | Oceanside | Oyster Bay | Old Westbury |Patchogue | Plainview | Port Jefferson| Port Washington | Rockville Centre | Roslyn | Sayville | Seaford | Smithtown | St. James | Stony Brook | Syosset | Wantagh | West Babylon | West Islip | Westbury | Woodmere.| South Shore| North Shore| New York